Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Roman

My trip to Michigan has been wonderful! I have spent some great time with Jeff and Andrea, and I got to meet my new nephew, Roman Joseph :) My family is so great and I love them dearly. I am so thankful for the past few days and the time I have had with everyone, especially Andrea. She is truly the sister I've never had!! I head back to TN in the morning and it's bitter sweet. Roman should come home from the hospital in the next few days and I wish I could be here. On the positive side, I'm going home to my husband, who I miss. I am greatly looking forward to being with him again! Here are some pictures from the trip:




2 comments:

Brittany said...

Why isn't he home yet? Was he in the NICU??? (Did I miss something again?)

Julia said...

Wow, they are a good-looking little family! (You're a good-looking Aunt, too.:)