Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just Hanging Around

What have been doing in Michigan?  Just hanging around! 
And adjusting to the weather.  Michigan is much cooler (and thus, much more pleasant) than what we're used to in Nashville. 

We have tried to spend time with family, but traveling several hours with a toddler who uses the potty has been a bit challenging.  Here, Justice and Ella are watching Grandma Sheri cook! 

We have gone blueberry picking, and raspberry picking.  



I, Joy, have also been fortunate enough to land part-time temporary work.  This little cubicle has been my home three days/week.  While we are incredibly grateful for this gift of employment, it has also made me realize how lucky I have been to NOT work in a cubicle thus far in my life!  It's so hard to sit still!!


We like to spend as much time outdoors as possible, so this local playground has been fantastic. 




Playing on the deck at Grandma Kim & Grandpa Craig's house. 

 Reading books with Daddy at the library. 

 And sneaking a peak at the neighbor's horses.  I guess it's obvious that our time is largely spent entertaining our daughter :) 


No comments: