Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Bit of Embarrassment

I used to be active, in shape, an athlete. I enjoyed running, the fitness room, biking and playing sports. While I would still say that I enjoy these things, I don't do them nearly enough.

Last week I got motivated for about 5 minutes so I checked out a fitness video from the library; a good ole VHS aerobic workout! Problem #1: It was a step routine and I don't own a "step." Problem #2: As previously mentioned, the motivation lasted about 5 minutes.

I did make it through the video once and I'm utterly embarrassed to say I awoke a little sore the next day. My entire reason for writing this post is to see if I can motivate myself for another 5 minutes and work up the energy to do the video one more time before I return it to the library! We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey, at least you had 5 minutes of glory!!!

Sarah said...

Oh man... remember the days of Billy Blank! Double Time!!! Hahaha... seriously, I really miss those days! Being fit was a part of life & it was fun to work out! If only we could get the team together three times a week for some Tae Bo!