Monday, January 4, 2010

Frustrating

It's been so long since I've posted, I almost forgot how to do this...

Anyway, I took Eric to the airport tonight. He'll be in Utah all week SKIING! While I am a bit jealous, I'm super excited for him :) I normally have plenty to do, but my after-school job doesn't start back until next Monday, and my master's class doesn't start back up until next Saturday. So this week is just the day-time job.

The past few weeks have been pretty emotional for me, but I've had to just keep going, going, going. With Eric gone, and work hours at a minimum, I knew this week might be rough. So tonight on the way home from the airport I stopped to rent a movie at a RedBox. Here's the story:

I had a movie of Eric's to return: District 9. I tried to return it, but it said the RedBox was full and could not accept returns. So I rented one for myself, Julie and Julia. After the box had given me my video I figured it has one open space, so I tried to return Eric's movie again. Success!

Came home, played on facebook, talked to a girlfriend for a while and finally decided to put it my movie. What? I still have District 9? Which leaves only one conclusion, I rented AND RETURNED Julie and Julia.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How sad and funny at the same time! You've got to love the Redbox though! Can't beat a dollar a night! Even if you don't get to watch it!

Joy said...

What makes it even better is that I had a free rental for Julie and Julia... Instead of watching a movie for free I got to pay twice for District 9!