Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend Away

Earlier this month, Eric and I took a weekend away.  It was my first night away from Justice and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  A few (hundred) tears were shed the night before we left - and then I was ready!  My mom came to Nashville for the weekend - so Eric and I took off :)  After much trial-and-error trying to find the perfect cabin for a weekend away, we settled on a bed and breakfast located in downtown Chattanooga.  It was just what we needed.  We did indeed enjoy great breakfasts, along with over-the-top generosity from the innkeepers.  We stayed for two nights and planned our days full of things we love - coffee shops, walking, outdoors, food, and chocolate!  

Walking/Riding through the park.

 Mean Mug Coffee

Shaved Ice - Now this is REALLY vacation! 

The Hot Chocolatier 

Justice spending quality time with Grandma.  THANK YOU, Mom!! 


No comments: