Friday, November 21, 2008

My First Experience of Southern Stupidity


Okay, probably not my first experience, but this one is blog worthy.

Yesterday's weather was beautiful and sunny with a high of 48. During the day I had to turn the air on in my car because the sun was so warm. It felt like a nice, somewhat breezy fall day.

The Southerners were going crazy. I was wearing a turtle neck and khaki jacket (the one in the picture, but the picture is from a different day). People were going NUTS because I wasn't wearing a winter jacket, hat, gloves, or a scarf. I was so confused... I didn't even understand at first.

Then last night I went to a conference and when we left there were guys holding the doors open, dressed like it was a blizzard, telling everyone to brace themselves for the winter weather. WHAT? Winter? Where? I didn't see any winter!

For the record, if precipitation falls from the sky and lands as water... it is NOT snow!

No comments: