Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our First Outing

Justice and I had our first outing yesterday.  Eric came too, but it doesn't count as his first outing since I send him to the store almost daily :)  Justice had her first doctor's appointment, which meant our first car ride.  I realize we could have done this much sooner - but we hadn't - so yesterday morning Eric spent time installing the car seat and making sure all of the settings were just right.  She's so tiny in her seat!



Here we are in the lobby of the Dr's office.  We had a great appointment, everything is looking good.

On our way home we stopped at Target to grab a few baby things.  I was carrying the baby, so Eric grabbed my purse.  Such a good guy :)  I just had to snag a picture!  
Overall, our first trip was successful!

1 comment:

ashli elaine hanna said...

Yay for your success! I'm sure it felt good to be out of the house for a little while too. I am so enjoying your little tid-bits that you post and am sure in a month some of these things will come to mind as I experience similar things! Miss you