Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holidays

I have started my Christmas list!

For those of you who know me well, I'm sure this is no surprise. I usually have a list of things I want that I won't buy for myself. During this season every year I begin making my Christmas list so that I have practical ideas for those who ask.

This was new to my husband. He enjoys surprises and last year during our first Christmas season he wanted to surprise me. Why? Why would someone take the risk when I have a perfectly good list to choose from? He did a great job getting me things I really did want (even though they might not have been on my list). So this year I am allowing him to surprise me. But for everyone else... the list is on!

So what's at the top of this year's Christmas list? Remember, it's still early, but here's the beginning:
  • Bread Knife
  • Plates (3) from pampered chef
  • Paring Knives
  • Candles
  • Silicone whisk
  • A few movies
  • A few books

And the list goes on... :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

haha... i alwasy think of things that i want but won't buy myself... like cd's of christian or classical music... i think my problem is, i forget to tell people. maybe i should start writing it down so i'll remember...