Monday, September 22, 2008

Kittens

Every time I see a cat, I want one more. I think I've almost got Eric convinced. Last week we were at a friend's house and he was friendly to their cats. He even played with them! I'm pretty sure if I brought one home he would be fine with it. However, I'm trying to get him to actually help pick one out, and he's not quite there yet.

On Friday I decided to go look at some kittens at a shelter called "Love at First Sight." They were so precious and playful! This shelter requires that you pay for the animal's immunizations, but nothing else. I thought that was do-able. WRONG! They use one of the best veterinarians in town, so the whole ordeal was nearly $400!

Until I can afford to feed myself, I probably can't afford to feed a cat. Eric told me to find one for free. I'll be looking for a job first, and then a cat :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kittens are so much fun! I hope you're able to get one soon--that's really expensive for immunizations. I don't think I've ever paid that much. For as small as kittens are, it really does make a difference to have another life form in your house.