Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yarn Balls

A quick update on the crocheting project...

I bought a book titled "I taught myself to crochet" and it has worked quite well! I crocheted a sample of about 6 different stitches and then let Eric pick his favorite. (I decided to make a throw to match our new living room colors.) Then I made a pot holder of the favorite stitch. It actually turned out quite well, which led me to dive right into blanket making!

I am currently on my second ball of yarn, and it's going alright. Eric still thinks I'll stop with an extremely long scarf when I reach the right width. I am determined to prove him wrong! However, it might take me a little longer than planned... I need a job in order to purchase more yarn :)

When I find the camera cable, I'll post pictures.

No comments: