Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football Update

I mentioned in my previous post that we do not get ESPN. I need to clarify.

ESPN is not in the channel line-up we're paying for. However, if you go to that channel you can vaguely see a picture through "fuzz." I'm not sure what it's really called, but I grew up calling it a fuzzy channel. It's black and white, sounds awful, and you can barely make out a human figure.

Last night was the first "Monday Night Football," aired on ESPN. Well we definitely watched it, on a fuzzy screen, and muted. We honestly couldn't tell if the receivers were even catching the ball... but changing the channel was never an option.

On a more serious note, I know I poke fun at Eric and his love of football... but it is exciting to see how happy he gets when watching and participating in this sport that he loves. I hope everyone has a love like this... Something that makes you smile when everything else is going poorly... that you can talk about until you're out of breath, and then talk some more!

No comments: