Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 21: Family Prayer

About a month ago, I came across a blog on family prayer.  It's good, in a simple kind of way. It's from a family with 3 young kids and they share their simple, yet meaningful, routine; how they started, what they've noticed, etc. I liked it then, and have thought of it often since. Sometimes we have great goals and ambitions, we just don't know where to start. And if you're thinking of starting a different family routine or have something else that's important to your family, this is still a good read.  I appreciate how Anna (the mom) lays out the procedure and the boundaries. You can find it HERE!

A note about this blog.  I came upon it through my brother-in-law, Doug. I have never met this family (the Robinsons), though I appreciate many of their entries. They reside in Sheffield, UK and lead 3dm UK. You can learn more about 3dm at the 3dm website.  Simply, they are a Christian organization that comes alongside churches and organizations who want to address challenges facing the future of the church.  3DM trains churches and Christian leaders to do discipleship and mission in an increasingly post-Christian world.  Considering that we are Christian leaders doing mission in an area that is definitely post-Christian, we enjoy listening to their wisdom.

No comments: