Sunday, March 9, 2014

The 30 Day Challenge

This is a challenge.  For me (Joy).

In short, I'm less-than-impressed with my own blogging frequency.  I think about writing often, and ocassionally even have a good idea.  But I rarely prioritize blogging at the top of my list.  What I've discovered is that thinking about blogging doesn't actually produce a post.  And before I know it, I've spent my day chasing my children, and am utterly exhausted from doing just that.

These days I'm up in the wee hours of the night/morning with a little extra "thinking" time.  Thinking about my desire (and apparent inability) to blog regulary has led me here... This is the beginning of a 30 day blogging challenge.  I do not promise quality content, but I do promise a post per day.  I'm hopeful that the outcome will be more consistency on a permanent basis because the habit will have been formed.

And since this would be a pretty lame first post... the challenge will be begin tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

Excited to read whatever you come up with!

Joy said...

Thanks, Candice! So am I :)